Welcome to Integr8 Illinois, the leading Integrative Medicine Practice in Highland Park, Illinois.
Currently, we are only seeing new patient visits for integrative primary care or follow up patients.
Our Medical Marijuana Doctors in Illinois are ready to help you get your life back, legally. If you are looking for a holistic approach to cancer, severe fibromyalgia, hepatitis or a variety of other conditions, you have made it to the right place. We emphasize comprehensive visits that allow us to listen and to understand your healing journey, then provide you personalized treatments that get great results. If you are ready for a new way to care for your health, we are here to help. Our reputation is built on compassion, high quality care, integrity, and having the best experience in health care.
We require the following to become a patient of our practice:
- Please fill out our appointment request form or give us a call at 312-756-0077 .
- Send us your medical records that verify your qualifying condition. If you don’t have your records, we will get them from your provider(s). You may also bring your records to your appointment if you already have them.
- If you qualify under IL law, we will setup an appointment date and time that works best for you.
Illinois Medical Marijuana Certification
Currently our doctors are accepting new patients for ongoing care. They will provide a written certification to patients who qualify for medical marijuana use in the state of Illinois. Once qualified by one of our Doctors, we provide you with one of our temporary Illinois Tamper Proof Physician Certifications. It is required by state law that each patient register with the state and purchase Marijuana from state licensed dispensary facilities. Currently, the state has not finalized the patient registration or dispensary process.
What are the qualifying conditions for Medical Marijuana in Illinois?
The qualifying conditions as stated in Illinois Law are:
- Positive status for Huma Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV Positive)
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s Disease
- Agitation of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Cachexia/Wasting Syndrome
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Severe Fibromyalgia
- Spinal Cord Disease (including but not limited to Arachnoiditis, Tarlov Cysts, Hydromyelia Syringomyelia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibrous Dysplasia, Spinal Cord Injury, Traumatic Brain Injury and, Post-Concussion Syndrome
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation and Syringomyelia
- Spinocerebellar Ataxia (SCA)
- RSD (Complex Regional Pain Syndromes Type I -Causaligia, Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy)
- CRPS (Complex Regional Pain Syndromes Type II)
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating
- Sjogren’s syndrome
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Nail-Patella Syndrome
- Residual Limb Pain
- Debilitating symptoms related to treatment of one or more of the above conditions
- Or any other debilitating medical condition or its treatment that is added by the Department of Public Health by rule as provided in Section 45.
Want to know if you qualify? Give us a call 312-756-0077 Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm or sign up on our appointment request Click Here.
Why Join Our Practice?
- We stand behind you and your certification. If you have a qualifying condition in Illinois, we follow state law and regulations to certify you for legal use of medical marijuana. Our priority is to help you get better while saving you time and money. Our programs come from our experience successfully treating thousands of patients.
- We educate you on how to correctly use medical marijuana to get the best results for your condition (dosage, strains, delivery system, frequency, forms, medical interactions and more). Our medical marijuana education includes patient guides, videos, and personal consultations with experts.
- We take time to listen to you and provide you with effective integrative medicine (safe and natural) to combine with cannabis use. Based on your condition and budget, this medical care may include osteopathic manipulations, supplements, acupuncture, mind and body activities, lifestyle changes and more.
- We offer More: Deep discounts on supplements and vaporizers, and access to Dr. Dustin Sulak’s Cannabis Health Solutions Videos.
- We will collaborate with your other providers, make referrals, write letters and provide testimony in legal situations. We do whatever it takes to help you, because we care.
- We are a community and hold workshops for the public and providers to learn about the medical benefits of Marijuana, Caregiving, and Integrative Healthcare.
Have questions or want to see if you qualify? Give us a call 312-756-0077 Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm or sign up on our appointment request Click Here.
About Integr8 Illinois
All of our providers are trained in conventional medicine and understand the importance of a thorough evaluation. We also recognize the limitations of pharmaceutical and surgical interventions, and we therefore emphasize safe, natural, and less invasive interventions whenever possible.
Our providers are experts in medical marijuana evaluations and offer ongoing follow up healthcare. We acknowledge the broad therapeutic potential of medical marijuana and recognize how many people can be helped by this often misunderstood herb. Maximizing the benefits and minimizing the harm of medical marijuana requires an individualized approach with education on dosage, strain, delivery systems, and the more subtle aspects of one’s relationship with this medicinal plant.
We stay up-to-date on the quickly changing process of medical marijuana certification, state registration, legal routes of obtaining medical marijuana, etc. We will guide you through the process of becoming a legal medical marijuana patient.
What to do now?
Looking for Integr8 Health Maine, Maine Integrative Healthcare, or Integr8 Massachusetts?
Integr8 Health, LLC, Dr. Sulak’s practice in Falmouth, ME. 207-482-0188
Integr8 Massachusetts, Dr. Agustsson’s practice in Burlington, MA. 781-328-4488