Welcome to Integr8 Illinois, the leading Integrative Medicine Practice in Highland Park, Illinois.
Currently, we are only seeing new patient to establish care with our integrative primary care or follow up patients.
Our Doctors in Illinois are ready to help you get your life back, legally. If you are looking for a holistic approach to cancer, severe fibromyalgia, hepatitis or a variety of other conditions, you have made it to the right place. We emphasize comprehensive visits that allow us to listen and to understand your healing journey, then provide you personalized treatments that get great results. If you are ready for a new way to care for your health, we are here to help. Our reputation is built on compassion, high quality care, integrity, and having the best experience in health care.
Illinois Medical Marijuana
Currently our doctors are accepting new patients for ongoing integrative medical care. It is required by state law that each patient register with the state and purchase Marijuana from state licensed dispensary facilities. The state has not opened the patient registration process and we are waiting on more details regarding the dispensary process.
What are the qualifying conditions for Medical Marijuana in Illinois?
The qualifying conditions as stated in Illinois Law are:
- Positive status for Huma Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV Positive)
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s Disease
- Agitation of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Cachexia/Wasting Syndrome
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Severe Fibromyalgia
- Spinal Cord Disease (including but not limited to Arachnoiditis, Tarlov Cysts, Hydromyelia Syringomyelia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibrous Dysplasia, Spinal Cord Injury, Traumatic Brain Injury and, Post-Concussion Syndrome
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation and Syringomyelia
- Spinocerebellar Ataxia (SCA)
- RSD (Complex Regional Pain Syndromes Type I -Causaligia, Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy)
- CRPS (Complex Regional Pain Syndromes Type II)
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating
- Sjogren’s syndrome
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Nail-Patella Syndrome
- Residual Limb Pain
- Debilitating symptoms related to treatment of one or more of the above conditions
- Or any other debilitating medical condition or its treatment that is added by the Department of Public Health by rule as provided in Section 45.
Why Join Our Practice?
- We stand behind you. Our priority is to help you get better while saving you time and money. Our programs come from our experience successfully treating thousands of patients.
- We take time to listen to you and provide you with effective integrative medicine (safe and natural) to combine with cannabis use. Based on your condition and budget, this medical care may include osteopathic manipulations, supplements, acupuncture, mind and body activities, lifestyle changes and more.
- We offer More: Deep discounts on supplements and vaporizers, and access to Dr. Dustin Sulak’s Cannabis Health Solutions Videos.
- We will collaborate with your other providers, make referrals, write letters and provide testimony in legal situations. We do whatever it takes to help you, because we care.
- We are a community.
Have questions or want to see if you qualify? Give us a call 312-756-0077 Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm or sign up on our appointment request Click Here.
About Integr8 Illinois
All of our providers are trained in conventional medicine and understand the importance of a thorough evaluation. We also recognize the limitations of pharmaceutical and surgical interventions, and we therefore emphasize safe, natural, and less invasive interventions whenever possible.
What to do now?